Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love like we need each other, so that people can relate If you're rolling to your left, don't forget I'm on the right Trust and forgive each other A little love and we just might ---Get It Together by Seal

So I am groovin to the music... I have had my cardboard, ahem, I mean oatmeal with raisins and flax seed... like I said, cardboard.... for breakfast... I am getting ready to eat some spaghetti and take a break from my cleaning and dancing for a minute... then at two I will do a mile at the gym..... think I am going to bump it to twice a day today... It is making me feel so good I am not sure I only want to do once a day anymore... shweeeeeet...

Period still here.  However, it is so light I almost don't need anything... BUT it still hurts like a beast :)  

Okay, so tonight I am going to go to my friend Rachel's, with Robi... it's Grey's Night!!!!  YeaYea! WootWoot! Anyway, since I have quit smoking, today has been the hardest.  I don't know why other than the fact that Robi smokes and I am heavily a social smoker.  YIKES!   I don't know.... what.... well, after talking to Rachel, I think I will grab some snacks and keep my mouth busy... I know this is not a good habit to get into, but it is not a daily  thing, so I will not worry about it; I am exercising so I am not going to be even concerned about the calories or whatever.  I am going to stay focused on the healing of my lungs and the fact that cigarettes give me anxiety really badly.


Alright!  That was so much fun!  I brought my Twinkies and Nutty Buddy Bars and Chips and had no problem at all.  Brought enough for my friends to enjoy them with me ;) of course!  Grey's was good; glad Yeng is back!  We laughed and just had a great time, which I was so glad because I think Robi really needed some laugh cause her day was rough... but better by the time she left!!!  I did not smoke and nor did I really want to... when we left, Robi had her lighter and my auto-reaction was to jump and cover my eyes like I didn't want to see it, but I think only because I thought I would be more tempted than I was, which I wasn't at all.  Knee jerk reaction, but no harm at all of slipping!  Thank you Father!  

No comments:

Post a Comment