Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe

I do believe that I have the most handsome, most respectable, most dependable, most intelligent, most loving, most endearing man on the earth.  I must have married the one God made for me.  Thank God that I feel the way I do for that wonderful man.  He is such a good person and strong believer that it makes me want to be a better person, more loving, more faithful like a child, and because of him I know that love can be unconditional.  Not because of him, but because God has shown me through him and through His word.  Through Jason, God has shown me that people, with God are capable of showing and being truly loving.  I love my Daddy for the same reasons... he is always the same.  He always loves me.  This is the kind of love God wants us to know He has more of, better than the rest, perfect love unlike everyone else who will from time to time come up short... He loved us first.  He loves us the best, the perfect way.  Even when we are least deserving, His love remains.  Yesterday.  Today.  Tomorrow.  Our Father who truly art in heaven... Hallowed be Thy name!  Thank you Lord for the friends and loved ones and everyone you bring into my life.  Some are here to show me love, some are here to be shown love and let me not fail!  Let me through you show someone Your love as some wonderful people You have sent have shown me... Praise your holy name for all that comes from You is truly good.  I pray for everyone tonight.  I pray for health, Lord, and I pray for peace in Jesus holy name who You sent and died and was raised.  In Jesus name.  Amen.

Today is Jason's birthday, but I got the best gift. I am a child of God my awesome Father, loved and saved by Jesus Christ, true God and true man, who sacrificed himself for our sins and rose again conquering death, and Jason chose me to be his wife.  Thank you for Parker and all of our children you already know will be.  Thank you Father for I am blessed.  Thank you.  Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment