Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HCG for me. None for you?

I just gave myself a trigger shot for the first time. I did really well! I guess 6 days of injecting FSH has taken away any hesitation. I wonder if I could start an IV on myself too lol. 


I DID just trigger the HCG hormone.... so there is a chance I could have a really emotional next couple of weeks =)


Okay so there is more of a chance of me crying than not, but hopefully good happy crying.  Last time I took this I cried at the stove, and I joke that is was because I was cooking chicken and wanted beef. It was seriously less complicated than that. I didn't have a reason at all.  Ha!


I woke up before 6:30am.  I planned on going back to sleep afterward.  Alas, I am awake at 7:45!  I guess I will go into work around  9:30 or so instead of later.  I am sure my boss will enjoy that as I have much to do.  


My boss has been a little friendlier the last few days I have worked, and that helps me feel a little better about not being home as much.  Between fertility doctor visits in downtown Tulsa in the mornings, visits to 61st and Lewis in Tulsa in the evening, trying to cook, clean and do laundry and work over 30 hours a week, I feel stretched pretty thin.  Not to mention the rollercoaster of emotions that fertility brings in general.  Rollercoaster of emotions, not a rollercoaster of faith, though.  My God can do all things.  Even when I don't feel Him, I know He has never left my side.  I do not have to earn His love; I cannot lose His love.  I believe He said for me to be fruitful and multiply as well.  


"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them" (Psalm 127:3-4).

I believe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment