Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 14th- Valentine's Day--2nd Injection

I wake up at 7:30 a.m. and inject myself.  As I said Sunday, when you are sticking yourself, you just have to do it.  I did, and it was really no big deal.  Glad Grandma did it the day before though so I would know how big of a deal it wasn't.  I get ready and head to work.  I go about my day and look forward to the evening... no NOT because we are doing something for Valentine's Day; it is not a big deal in our home, sadly.  I will go to my friend Nia's this evening and hang out with her and my Godson, Liam.  Nia had her a little over two weeks ago, and her husband is working alot.

The only problem is that afternoon I get chills and achy.  I spend Valentine's night in the ER because I have to make sure it is not a reaction to the injections or that I don't have to stop taking the injections.  Turns out it is just a little virus and nothing that would keep me from continuing.  YAY! Good stinkin night.

No comments:

Post a Comment