Friday, February 24, 2012

Cooking and Cleaning

I am about to watch a movie.... "The Way" with Martin Sheen by his son Emilio...  looked really awesome on the trailor.

This evening after I got off work, I cooked spaghetti squash, onion, asparagus, crimini mushrooms, ground beef and eggplant/garlic spaghetti sauce.  It was so delicious! I served with with garlic butter Ezekiel bread.  YUM.

I cleaned the kitchen and am trying to sort through my living room... it looks like a laundry room/sewing area... YIKES!

Tomorrow I plan on working for a few hours.  I won't charge my boss as today felt very unproductive though I seemed to be busy the whole time.

My husband's grandma, Lou, is in town this weekend at her house in Bixby.  She has been diagnosed with cancer,  many tumors... so sad.  On a praiseful note, she has responded really well to chemo and is having surgery soon on the shrunken tumors... so thank you Lord!  Jason wanted us to go over there tomorrow, but I told him he needed time with her on his own.  She and I aren't close, though I love her.  I just don't feel as if she or his mother care for me really, so I don't want the awkwardness to creep into what could be a great visit for them.  Maybe next time I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment