Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feb 11th, 2012

Day 4 on Femara.  Going so well!  Jas went to school this morning.  He started Bupropion today as well for smoking cessation.  Yay!  Whatever works I say!  I am just so thankful that he is being pro-active. So I have been cleaning my office and cleaning off a shelf that matches my desk from the other office to move into my room.  I can't wait to be ready to sew and paint again.  I am wearing my favorite Love Loud shirt given to me by my dear friend Junie, and listening to my Grand Piano c.d.  I love music filling my home.  I am always brought spiritually into a place more open to calm and more ready to keep any drama or stress away.  It reminds me that "greater is He that is in me" when I calm my spirit even when doing the most mundane chores.  Oh music.  The Lord has made our spirit respond to so many forms of worship!

We start trying a new church tomorrow, First United Methodist Church in Claremore.  I am so excited!   Back to my housework.

When I am done, I will ready food so I won't be snacking anymore.  I fall off my health wagon when I don't have healthy food ready BEFORE I am hungry, but then again, don't most of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment