Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New 2011

Well, in almost 4 hours.  I figured I would blog now, before my brother, sister-in-law, and two nephews got here to play games.  I am cleaning the bathroom now... organizing, bla bla bla.  I deep-cleaned the kitchen and all the laundry is done.  I made bean dip with green chile sour cream topping.  I am drinking a Blackberry Witbier from Samuel Adams...

I pray health for everyone... me included for 2011... I pray for peace... I pray for mercy and forgiveness.   I pray for love and joy, happiness and motivation.  I pray for everyone to give... give themselves honestly to others.  I pray that I am more faithful, I pray for wisdom, and I pray for understanding.  God bless us all and keep us.  In Jesus name.

Maybe the last Amen for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment