Sunday, March 4, 2012

February 28, Tuesday

I went and had my blood drawn this morning....

Of course, no results there; I have to drive home, go to work, and wait.

Wait....

Dial the PRN line around noon even though she said she would leave a message between 2 and 4.

"No new message"

Wait....

Wait....

Dial the PRN line at 12:45pm....

"No new message"

Wait...

Wait...

Pick up phone, and make myself put it down.

Wait...

Wait...

1:15.  Dial.

Wait....

"You have one new message"

(Gulp!)  Please Lord, good numbers.... at least ten... higher the better Lord.

 (Holding my breath)

"Hi Kindra this is Hannah from Dr Blackwell's office; your Progesterone levels came back.... 24 (I gasped in awe a sharp inhale and almost squealed in my office).... looks perfect.... See you on the 6th for your pregnancy test"

YES!  Thank you God!!!!  Thank you Father!!!!


Now more waiting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment